Friday, March 12, 2010

♥ Touching ♥

Today have breakfast with dear dear...
Early in the morning feel so sweet neh...
Secret secret...
Hehe...
Dear also buy me two pau...
Actually i have forget want to buy de...
But then dear suddenly ask the people pack...
Make me a bit touching tim...
Haha...
Evening...
I feel wanna eat nugget...
I told dear...
Dear says he will buy for me...
Ask me to wait...
I though he was making fun with me again...
And told me he buy already...
Then i says don't lie to me again ok....
Lastly, he sms me and said he reach liao...
I went to see no people...
Then i heard motor sound...
OMG!!!!
Really is dear...
Holding nugget and wafer for me...
Touching and happy...
Dai sek... Muacks...
Thanks my baby boy...
Love you...

Dear buy me de nugget... But then let me eat liao.. No more heart shape...
Dear give me the wafer...

No comments:

Post a Comment